jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2015

Stopping "Eurocide" via Neuro-Lingustic Programming


I have always been the kind of person who's wanted to know everything because I've always believed that knowledge is power. Even as a young boy, when I was at the doctor's office I'd always ask him what everything was and how things worked just so I could know what was going on. I was always questioning everything around me and trying to make sense of this world. I remember, instead of reading comic books as most young children would, I'd lay in my bed at night and go through all of my giant encyclopedias; absorbing whatever information my little mind could handle at the time. As I grew older, I became a truth-seeker and I hated when people had the wrong information. I would make sure everyone around me knew what I learned, so they had the chance to learn the truth about things too. I guess it was inevitable that I would find myself on this path fighting against the deceptive Marxists who are the eternal enemies of truth.

Years ago, before I got into politics, I used to do personal life coaching. I got into life coaching because I was actually trying to find ways to heal myself mentally after serving in the military and having a hard time readapting to civilian life. During my quest to learn how the human mind worked, I read all kinds of books and watch hundreds of YouTube videos trying to educate myself on this complex supercomputer. Although I had studied a bit of psychology, philosophy, and communications in college, I was always open to more information that wasn't available on campus. One day, while researching about self-improvement, I stumbled upon one of  the greatest life coaches in the industry, Anthony Robbins.

Robbins is one of my favorite coaches because his techniques and delivery are so powerful that you almost have no choice but to follow his lead and change. But what most people don't know is that he's not just speaking normally like any other person; he's actually using a psychological method called NLP         (Neuro-linguistic Programming). Most people have never even heard of the term  NLP, and others who have will either say it's a bunch of nonsense or that it's mind-blowing. I can tell you from personal experience that it is real and it does work very well. I took a two year course to get certified as an NLP Master Practitioner and Hypnotist and it changed my life.

During my training, I was taught the most effective ways to create rapport, how read body language, how to influence people with powerful words, how to control my mind, body and emotions so I can focus on tasks; along with tons of things over those two years. But the most important thing I learned was the power of language itself; how we use it determines how we experience reality. What makes a skillful NLP practitioner so effective is their strategic use of language in such a way that they break down any defense mechanisms and find out exactly what the underlying cause is for whatever negative thoughts, behaviors or issues that their clients are dealing with.

NLP, when used properly, is like a mind-hacking program that can be used for good or bad. Marketers use NLP all the time in their ads to influence people to buy their products. Champions unknowingly use NLP strategies that help them triumph over their opponents. Unfortunately, most of us unknowingly misuse NLP and become self-destructive simply by using negative language when we think in our mind. Telling yourself " I suck at this" or " I hate myself" will create negative images that will elicit negative emotions in the body.

The mind cannot differentiate between what is imagined and what is real; it will respond in the same way whether you are actually seeing it with your own eyes or are seeing it in your mind's eye (the cinema in your mind). For example, I want you to take a moment and imagine, right now, yourself on a very hot summer day; biting into a sweet and juicy sour orange that would make your mouth water. Some of you may be salivating right now. For those of you who aren't, I want you take a moment and imagine, right now, getting a phone call from a doctor telling you that one of your closest family members have died. You see, everyone can respond to nonexistent scenarios that the mind conjures up. The concept of fear is very real to us even though it operates on a nonexistent plane. We all know, too well, how fear can control our lives even if it isn't real. The mind creates a scenario, and as it plays out, your emotions react to it as if it was real. That is NLP. But a better way to gain control of yourself is to consciously use positive NLP reinforcement and imagine yourself conquering your fear instead of allowing it to play out negatively.

The way we use our language determines how we experience the world. Language creates reality by giving your brain the information it needs in order to create the images, sounds, and feelings inside your mind and body. Think of the mind as a super computer and language as its command lines. Depending on what you are doing, you are either retrieving information (memories) or creating new scenarios (imagining/problem solving). What you think in your mind is like what you type into Google; with the result being what your brain creates or finds after the thought is complete. The way we arrange words, or even which words we use, can greatly change the way we experience or imagine things; just like how different words typed in Google will have different search results.

I want you to pay attention to how your mind imagines these two scenarios. Notice how you "see" them differently in your mind's eye just because oneword in the sentence is changed.
                
A.) "The car was ruined when it hit the tree"
                
B.) "The car was annihilated when it hit the tree"

I bet your mind probably created an image of a car in worse shape in sentence B than in sentence A. If I were to ask you in which scenario did you think the car was traveling faster, I'd be safe to bet on B right?

The reason why I am talking about NLP in this article is because our enemies are using it against us. Politicians are always using NLP. They are always using words in certain ways, coming up with strong and powerful phrases or memes that become viral which are used to influence the masses. They are always playing on people's emotions and fears; trying to exploit them by manipulating their mental imagines. Notice how the Marxists are always trying to censor certain words and phrases by labeling them as "hateful." They also create new words that will make the mind elicit the exact images and emotions that they want. By censoring certain words and creating new meanings in language, sometimes even redefining words, they are actually preventing people from experiencing and gathering any information that could destroy their matrix. This is literally mind control via hypnosis, aka NLP. By creating a politically correct matrix they are actually censoring how reality is perceived, and that is why it is so hard to wake up our fellow brothers and sisters. This is all exacerbated because of the Marxists' control of the media which enables them to disseminate their hypnotic language to our folk across the world on a daily basis. This constant bombardment  helps subdue and remove any form of defense; making our people more susceptible to Marxism and ultimately leading them to commit racial and cultural suicide. But there are ways to destroy the Matrix, and one of them is using NLP.

I think one of the most important things is cleaning up our messages. I've already touched up on this point in my last article, but like the Marxists, we could also create our own language using an NLP strategy.

For example, just today I thought of a new word that would probably clear any confusion on what's happening to our people. Instead of the words "White Genocide", how about we use the word "Eurocide."

I define  "Eurocide" as the deliberate destruction of the indigenous European people, their nations and their culture through anti-European policies perpetrated by anti-European forces."

There is no confusion here. Using the word "genocide" would evoke images of Jews in death camps during the Holocaust, and would allow our message to be misconstrued. We must create our own words and phrases to describe our unique struggle for the world to understand. If we cannot label our experience, then we cannot share our experience with others; thus making our efforts futile. Another problem, as I have mentioned in my recent article, is that we are using words that the Marxist have already deemed to be "hateful" and politically incorrect that we cannot possibly spin them around even if we tried. These words and phrases are counterproductive and should discarded permanently from our vocabulary.

Another way to destroy the Matrix is using NLP in our confrontations with possible converts and our opposition. The best way to win an argument is engage in a line of questioning that systematically forces your opponent into a corner where their reality is shattered. This is achieved by carefully leading the conversation in a direction where you set them up to hang themselves with their own contradictions. This by no means is a form of deception or trickery. Someone who has the truth cannot be deceived nor can they contradict themselves because the truth is always constant. Finding flaws in someone's argument is as simple as questioning every single thing they say - like peeling off layers of an onion - until they realize the flaws themselves.

The best part of all this is that they can lie to you, but they cannot lie to themselves. Once you trap them in a corner with a question that causes them to doubt their beliefs and values, their mind will answer it no matter what. Whether they tell you what their mind actually told them is another story. At that point, they will either get upset and call you names or break free from their spell. Regardless, that person will not think the same again.

Below is an example of some NLP at work:

Person A: Have you heard about the Eurocide (white genocide) going on today?

Person B: No. What the hell are you talking about?


A: It is the deliberate destruction of the indigenous European people, their nations and their culture through anti-European policies perpetrated by anti-European forces.

B: That is ridiculous. That is not happening! White people rule the world!

A: How do you know it's not happening?

B: Because I don't see it happening!

A: So you have eyes that can see everything happening on this planet?

B: No, I don't. But I watch the news and there is nothing like that being reported.

A: Oh, so the News is always accurate and can be trusted? It wouldn't deceive the public nor could it ever be ill informed about something - like with the Iraq War right?

B: Well, I didn't' t say that, but you sure as hell can't trust the internet with all those wackos on there.

A: Sure, there are some wackos on there, but is everyone on the internet a wacko? Weren't there "wackos" on the internet warning us that the Iraq War was bogus before it even happened?

B: Yea I guess...Ok, maybe not everyone is a wacko, but still, if this was happening, why wouldn't it be reported?

A: Well it is being reported and there is plenty of information on Eurocide (white genocide) on the internet that I can show you if you want... I bet you will be shocked.

B: Ok, show me some websites....

This was just a small example, but notice how I simply pointed out flaws in his rebuttals and showed him that he was generalizing things. Generalizing will usually lead to contradictions, so people are forced to agree with you because the human brain does not like contradicting itself.

Next time you are debating with someone, try some NLP. Remember, NLP is not an offensive strategy; all you have to do is strategically set them up with questions (like your trying to catch someone lying), sit back and point out flaws in their arguments until they are forced to realize them, and hope they are willing to accept reality.



(Source: angelojohngage.blogspot.com,danielgenseric.wordpress.com)
votar

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario